Details with all the information on the up coming hash are usually posted on Wednesday or Thursday before the hash. If you just need to know where in Grenada the next hashes will be – have a look at our Hash Schedule.
Subscribe here to have the next hash information emailed to you each week.
Location: Clarkescourt Boatyard, Clarkescourt, St George
Hash Note: This is a Halloween night hash, so please come dressed up in your Halloween costume BUT wear your hash shoes – you will still be hashing through the bush and bring a torch (flashlight) you will be hashing in the dark!
Hash Covid-19 prevention guidelines to be followed. If possible, please arrive a little earlier as sign-in will take a bit longer than normal.
Time: Please arrive by 5.30pm for 6:15pm On On.
Directions: From Grand Anse take the Grand Anse Valley road towards Clarkescourt or the Springs Main Rd and Woodlands road to Clarkescourt. Look for HHH sign turning into the Clarkescourt road.
Transport: Contact DeMel (533-5915) who provides a bus service to and from the hashes for a reasonable fee. NOTE: Only contact DeMel regarding bus transportation, for other hash information please contact the hashmaster or post a query on facebook. SGU students – check the Facebook page SGU Hashers for hash transportation organized from campus.
One trail: Suitable for runners and walkers
Food: Chicken & fries, Fish & fries
Drinks: Stag and Carib 3 for $12
Hares: “Feckless Father” and friends
Hash Cash: There is a voluntary three (3) dollars hash cash fee. If you can afford to pay the EC$3 hash cash, please do so, as it enables the hash to put on various events throughout the year.
1. DO keep your dog on a leash!
2. DO NOT pick The fruits, or bring anything back from the bush!
3. DO NOT trample through vegetable gardens or cultivated land. Stick to the trail!
4. DO NOT litter on the trail!
5. DO look after your fellow Hashers!
HASH COVID-19 PREVENTION GUIDELINES
– Every hasher must sign-in and use your real names (not hash names). Full name, phone number and address must be filled in by everyone. We will arrange that there are extra sign-in clipboards to speed up the process. Please wear your mask and social distance while waiting for sign-in.
– Social distancing measures should be observed (six feet physical distancing, no hugging or kissing etc. among participants).
– Face masks should be worn unless you are eating, drinking or actively on the hash trail.
– There should be no sharing of items for personal use (eg. water bottles, towels, etc)
– Hashers should bring their hand sanitizing solution and sanitize their hands as often as needed.
Note: GH3 have been given permission to resume hashing by the Ministry Of Health and deviation from the guidelines may result in us having to discontinue hashing.
John Adams Hash Master – 409-0909