Details with all the information on the up coming hash are usually posted on Wednesday or Thursday before the hash. If you just need to know where in Grenada the next hashes will be – have a look at our Hash Schedule.
Subscribe here to have the next hash information emailed to you each week.
Date: Saturday 24th June 2017
Time: 3:30 PM for a 4:00 PM on-on.
Venue: Tufton Hall, St. John
Pickup Point: This week it will be at the Botanical Gardens’ Roundabout. Be there before 2:15 PM.
Directions: From the south take the west coast road heading north. Go through Gouyave and head on to Victoria. Look for HHH signs on your right as you enter Victoria.
Trails: Runners Trail and Walkers Trail
Hares: “Double Entry” (Troy Felix)
Food: Oil Down, BBQ Chicken, Potato and Breadfruit salad
Drinks: Ice cold Carib & Stag, 3 for 12
Optional Two (2) Dollars Hash Cash on sign in – please provide correct change.
1. DO keep your dog on a leash!
2. DO NOT pick The fruits, or bring anything back from the bush!
3. DO NOT trample through vegetable gardens or cultivated land. Stick to the trail!
4. DO NOT litter on the trail!
5. DO look after your fellow Hashers!
Hash Master: Brian “Grab De Pussy” Steele